Ghost Town Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee company located in Bozeman, Montana.
- Respect our customers.
- Respect our vendors.
- Be a positive representative and stewards of our local and global community.
- Start with only top quality coffee from around the world that have been purchased with social, economic, and agricultural responsibility.
- Roast and prepare each variety to its highest potential.
- Package the coffee to assure freshness and deliver in a timely manner.
- Provide equipment, service, and training to assure our customers are properly equipped to prepare and serve our coffee.
- Impart our passion for the craft in everything we do.
- Roasters of top quality specialty coffee from around the world.
- Operators of friendly, personable cafes where we sling expertly prepared beverages along side tasty food, treats, and smiles.
- Performers of care and stewardship of the most socially consumed beverage in the world.
- Sellers and fixers of espresso and coffee related equipment.
- Trainers of barista's far and wide with professional, certified barista training.
- Distributors of coffee shop related Allied products like flavored syrups, chocolate, tea, small wares, etc. along with many other goods to keep the average coffee shop patron happy.
We understand the profound impact of coffee, not only on a personal level, but a global one. Because of this, we take care to source top quality specialty coffee from around the world that has been purchased with social, economic, and agricultural responsibility.
Sustainability and Equitable Buying Statement:
“In the spirit of true sustainability, we support all methods of equitably traded coffee to help assure that every coffee grower has opportunity to sell at a fair market price.”
Ghost Town Coffee Roasters is a Certified Organic Handler through the Montana Department of Agriculture.
Our Wholesale Distribution & Professional Services Program
- Fresh Roasted Specialty Coffee
- Espresso & Coffee Equipment Sales
- Professional, Manufacturer Trained Espresso & Coffee Equipment Repair
- Coffee Shop Related Allied Product Distribution
- Professional Barista Training